Re: DaNang Harbor
Posted by Dennis Fogarty on May 15, 2012, 19:32:02, in reply to "Re: DaNang Harbor"
I also seem to recall being in Danang Harbor either on the 2nd or 3rd Westpac when Admiral Graveley was Captain and we overturned the motor whaleboat and all the SFs and DC had to weld up the ladder that was vitually destroyed. Why is the VA so slow in recognising the ships that were anchored in the harbor since it is now being shown that the effects were worse for those ships than even the people ashore as the chemicals were more concentrated by the evaps.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- DaNang Harbor - Jim Lechner May 21, 2011, 9:26:05
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Bill Girard June 3, 2011, 8:27:07
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Dan Gay June 23, 2011, 21:41:13
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Joe Wileman August 12, 2011, 23:01:32
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Herman Touchet March 28, 2012, 15:08:21
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Dennis Fogarty May 15, 2012, 19:32:02
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Terry George May 23, 2012, 19:25:06
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Greg Pratt June 2, 2012, 18:49:09
« Back to index