Re: DaNang Harbor
Posted by Richie Gangemi on July 14, 2011, 17:36:57, in reply to "Re: DaNang Harbor"
Jim we never tied up to the pier we dropped achor in the harbor...A few of the officer had to go ashore for a briefing..Us gunnermates had to stay up on deck armed to make sure no small boats or junks got to close to us and we were told to keep a eye on the water line for anyone swimming closes enough to plant any kind of bombs or mines..We only stay there a few hour.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- DaNang Harbor - Jim Lechner May 21, 2011, 9:26:05
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Bill Girard June 3, 2011, 8:27:07
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Dan Gay June 23, 2011, 21:41:13
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Joe Wileman August 12, 2011, 23:01:32
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Herman Touchet March 28, 2012, 15:08:21
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Terry George May 23, 2012, 19:25:06
- Re: DaNang Harbor - Greg Pratt June 2, 2012, 18:49:09
« Back to index