[ Post a Message | Gatling Guns by RG-G, Inc. ]
Welcome Gatling gun fans! Whether you're a builder, shooter, historian, or just find Dr. Gatling's noisy contraption fascinating, you now have a place to relax and talk with others of like mind.
We hope to keep this loose and informal, with a minimum of censorship, so please try to stay generally on topic. As a rule of thumb, if your message is likely to be interesting to fellow Gatling gun enthusiasts, then it's probably ok. If it's about porn, religion, or multilevel marketing schemes, it'll disappear faster than a box of Gatling ammo.
Your host is RG-G, Inc., makers of fine gatling guns, kits, and plans. We hope you enjoy yourselves here at GatChat, and invite you to visit us at www.gatlingguns.net!
- barrel plates - Rolland 7/25/2008, 2:30 pm
- Pointing bar. - Peter A. Meyer 7/23/2008, 7:57 pm
- Carrier blocks and barrel plates - Rolland 7/21/2008, 5:04 pm
- Breech Casing - Vincent Ricci 7/12/2008, 7:26 am
- Stolen Gatling gun serial # 24 Mfg. by Gatling Gun Co., Ortonville, Michigan - Arthur Cook 7/10/2008, 3:01 pm
- For Sale several gatling guns Furrs w/pics - Lakeside Machine 7/10/2008, 8:00 am
- shaped charges - commanderdileep 7/4/2008, 11:40 pm
- Barrel Blanks - Dave Burnett 6/25/2008, 8:49 am
- 1862 gatling for sale - mon yee 6/19/2008, 9:02 pm
- tempering - Vincent Ricci 6/17/2008, 4:46 am
- Elevating screw - Steve 6/8/2008, 2:24 am
- For Sale-book "The Gatling Gun" - Dick C. 5/21/2008, 6:25 pm
- 1874 colt army assembly manual - mike f 5/13/2008, 6:05 pm
- Thunder Valley Machine 17" Gatling Gun - Marty 4/29/2008, 8:31 pm
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!