Re: DaNang RVN
Posted by Terry George on July 5, 2010, 7:23:32, in reply to "Re: DaNang RVN"
I read someplace that there is movement to include the ships that were in the gulf (in the Agent Orange saga) because the distilation of seas water for fresh water, could have been a contribution to sicknesses. All of the spraying "in country" would have gone somewhere when the monsoon seasons were active and the only place Vietnam drained was into the Gulf of Tonkin.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- DaNang RVN - Jim Lechner May 31, 2010, 14:16:44
- Re: DaNang RVN - Bill Girard June 4, 2010, 7:55:19
- Re: DaNang RVN - Bill Girard June 4, 2010, 8:03:44
- Re: DaNang RVN - Frank Edmonds June 20, 2010, 20:14:19
- Re: DaNang RVN - Terry George July 5, 2010, 7:18:09
- Re: DaNang RVN - Terry George July 5, 2010, 7:23:32
- Re: DaNang RVN - Jake Jacobs September 14, 2010, 18:34:20
- Re: DaNang RVN - Stewart Martin June 17, 2012, 10:38:02
« Back to index