The Benelux Royals Message Board
[ Post a Response | The Benelux Royals Message Board ]
Posted by JamesL
on 8/10/2022, 17:59:08, in reply to "Re: Hmm…
"with a Catholic marriage that wasn't approved by the Dutch parliament".
Stressing the fact it was a Catholic marriage and tying it to the non-approval by the Dutch parliament, you most certainly tried to imply that it was the Catholic part that led to the disapproval of the Dutch authorities.
And read all that I originally said. I "stressed" the fact that Carlos Hugo BP had controversial throne claims in Spain. Obviously Netherlands like all European countrie is a secular state where anyone is perfectly free to marry in any type of religious faith without the approval of a parliament. So the only false implying is yours alone in twisting the words and meanings of others.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Wise Beatrix - Eleonore 5/10/2022, 8:22:41
- On the contrary… - Charles 5/10/2022, 14:37:02
- On the contrary… - Lucien 11/10/2022, 11:22:27
- Re: On the contrary… - JamesL 6/10/2022, 23:27:18
- Hmm… - Charles 7/10/2022, 15:11:53
- Re: Hmm… - JamesL 7/10/2022, 16:29:23
- Re: Hmm… - Eleonore 8/10/2022, 9:04:09
- Re: Hmm… - JamesL 8/10/2022, 14:31:48
- Re: Hmm… - Eleonore 8/10/2022, 17:17:48
- Re: Hmm… - JamesL 8/10/2022, 17:59:08
- Re: On the contrary… - Eleonore 6/10/2022, 21:03:12
- Re: On the contrary… - Steven 5/10/2022, 19:22:47
- Re: Wise Beatrix - Jane 5/10/2022, 13:32:36
« Back to index