[ Post a Response | The USS Jouett DLG/CG29 Message Board ]
Re: tonkin gulf
Posted by RICHARD GUERRA on February 19, 2011, 23:40:07, in reply to "Re: tonkin gulf"
hey vern thanks yes banks was taking KARATE FROM ME ABOARD THE SHIP he was a bully at first but later i made him respect me i ran into him by accident in Chicago in 1984 in a chinese restruant--i was teaching a WING CHUN KUNG FU SEMINAR i was the first student in aTEXAS OF the last studentt of the late grandmaster YIP MAN (bruce lees tteacher) i later went to SAN DIEGO AND LOOKED FOR OLD POPS BUT never ran into him back then yes he had a full beard and complained that the officers aboard he ship gave him a hard time because he was a black man--i am now 59 and live in austin texas--GOD BLESS YOU VERN--RICHARD
- tonkin gulf - RICHARD GUERRA July 27, 2010, 2:02:00
- Re: tonkin gulf - RICHARD GUERRA July 27, 2010, 2:12:24
- Re: tonkin gulf - Vern Nease August 24, 2010, 19:14:54
- Re: tonkin gulf - Rick Thomas August 25, 2010, 14:46:42
- Re: tonkin gulf - RICHARD GUERRA February 19, 2011, 23:40:07
- Re: tonkin gulf - Reggie Kyanko December 10, 2011, 9:44:32
- Re: tonkin gulf - Steve Sawyer February 19, 2011, 23:00:54
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!