I read online that only about 20% of cancers are cured. The other 80% will eventually take the person's life. But they have drugs now that extend the person's life. I was diagnosed about 10 yrs ago but had symptoms for several years before that.
There probably will be a cure for cancer down the road but not in our lifetime. There are, if I remember right, thousands of mutations that cause the disease but they're getting closer with many of them.
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index