- If Swing Mafia wins both games next week, they clinch 1st place. Powell would be 2nd, Nonna 3rd and MKS 4th.
- If there's a split with SM/Nonna gives Powell 1st place, SM 2nd and Nonna 3rd.
- If Nonna wins both games next week, Powell clinches 1st place, Nonna gets 2nd and SM gets 3rd.
- If Franchise beats Steppys twice, ECF finishes 1st by way of holding the tiebreaker over Franchise. Franchise would be 2nd, Steppy's 3rd. JDM 4th and Sarah's 5th would stay the same.
- If Steppys beats Franchise twice, Steppys finishes 1st by way of holding the tiebreaker over ECF. ECF would finish 2nd, and Franchise 3rd.
- If there's a split, ECF is 1st, Franchise 2nd and Steppys 3rd.
So still a lot of movement possible with only 1 game left in each division.