We are using the Regular Norristown League Rules. They will be posted later. Some exceptions may include or not include.
- You can bat everybody in your lineup. If somebody gets hurt or has to leave (I know kids sports are happening now, so go be with your kid). Just skip that spot in the order with no penalty. BUT if a player gets thrown out by the Umpire and you don't have anybody to replace him. Forfeit.
- UNLIMITED courtesy runners, don't need any injuries. I am sure this rule won't be abused ... but if a guy is running and his spot comes up to bat and he is on base, he may as well stay there, because he is out.
- 3 HRs and then 2 up or whatever the league rule is. Our team never had to worry about that, so somebody clarify it. I think once you ht 3, you can go 2-up or 1-up, up to 6 total?
- you can start with 8 and keep adding, just let the other team know what is going on so they can update their scorebook. After game has started, you can add a player to the bottom of the order. Its supposed to be a nice day, I just want everybody to play.
- 10 Run Ahead Rule after 5 innings, 14 after 4 and 20 after 3.
- PLEASE, our rules say no beer in the dugout, signs are posted. If you need to have one, go up to the parking lot. The Umpire or Tournament Director can warn you and toss people if he sees people drinking on the bench. Or in his opinion, you are very intoxicated, he can remove you from the field so you are in no danger to others, and especially to yourself. Guys, I am the furthest thing from a prude. Have fun, just don't be stupid.
- Please bring trash bags and clean up your trash on the hill. Use the "there is no beer in this Red Cup" Cup if you can in case the cops come down or anybody from the Borough.
- I can't think of anything else now ... but I am sure Heels will have his rules posted. IF they differ from this, use these rules as they are more catered to an early bird to get everybody involved playing.
- Please pay Heels or Whoever is there that looks Important. $150. And please be nice to the Umpires. Its the early bird for them as well.