1. Stride, Phoenixville 4-0
2. Depaul Brothers, Norristown 3-2
3. Nonna Rosa, Norristown 2-2
4. MR2/Santucci's, Vogt-Northeast Philly 1-2
5. Applegate Softball, Marcus Hook 0-2
6. Archon Investments, Norristown 0-2 (paid and forfeited out)
Good Luck to all the teams that are going.
If I didn't post it earlier, The E District was held in Linfield 2 wees ago. Just Kiddin shocked the world by going undefeated in winning the tournament.
1. Just Kiddin/Uno's/Applebees,Linfield Sunday 2-0
2. Fairways Bar, Linfield 1-2
3. Tornetta's Pizza, Linfield Sunday 1-2
The D1 Qualifier was cancelled, so the District-14 D1 teams go right to the states.
1. John Kennedy Ford, Norristown
2. MKS Softball, Linfield Sunday
3. The Turtles, Linfield Sunday
4. Barnabys, Norristown (they went and played in the District-6 D1 Qualifier because they wanted to play, so they qualify either way)
We have 2 Class-C teams that are going to states
1. DEFENDING CHAMP - Swing Mafia, Norristown
2. Paragon, Norristown
Good luck to all our teams and thanks to the teams that picked up some Gibbons guys. We could not get enough for states, so some guys were picked up by other teams. Trust me, wherever they go, they WILL help. Thanks, Steve