[ Post a Response | McCamey Message Board ]
Re: Ray Williams
Posted by bob joyce on November 21, 2006, 10:44 am, in reply to "Re: Ray Williams
hello joy. not long ago julia athey and i were talking about town kids getting to walk to and from school, i missed all of the rock throwing , fights, and etc that yall got to do. i hardly ever rode our school bus as my mom worked and after sports practice i rode home with her.
i walked over the low pipeline (water)that crossed the river many times, but never had the guts to walk the much higher one (gas) closer to the railroad bridge. i have been told the camp housing was to be torn dowm last year but have gone to out there to see.
Ray Williams - Glenn Andrew October 19, 2006, 9:18 am
- Re: Ray Williams - bob joyce November 17, 2006, 11:38 am
- Re: Ray Williams - Joy Spurlock Benton November 21, 2006, 12:35 am
- Re: Ray Williams - bob joyce November 21, 2006, 10:56 am
- Re: Ray Williams - Joy Spurlock Benton November 21, 2006, 12:43 am
- Re: Ray Williams - bob joyce November 21, 2006, 10:44 am
« Back to index