- Players and staff who have returned a positive COVID-19 test, their vaccination status and, if known, the source of their infections.
- Players and staff who are self-isolating.
- Players who are unavailable to play through injury or illness.
- Players listed on the club’s squad list who are still available to play in the match, including appropriately experienced Under-21 players (which includes Under-21 players who have played for the club, another Premier League or EFL club, or an overseas club in the current season. However, any Under-21 player who participates in a club’s FA Cup Round Three match and has not played in any other first-team competitions for the club this season will not be considered by the Board as appropriately experienced).
- Supporting medical information to verify the status of each unavailable player, which will be reviewed by the League’s medical advisers.
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index | View thread »