The two at the RE were nowhere near the pitch. The one at the CE next to the main stand was outside the ground, behind the CE. The Reservoir one was also well away from the pitch.
Full marks to our Supporters Club back in 1956 for raising £17,000 to pay for the lights, coupled with paying for the erection of the Barlow Stand.
We had our floodlight pylons erected eight years before Hulls.
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index | View thread »