Re: New board
Posted by Stranded Hatter
on 18/5/2020, 9:25 pm, in reply to "Re: New board
I really donít see what having both going would achieve. Why would people who have already staked their flag to this format have any inclination to take part in anything over there? The trial is meaningless unless as many people as possible take part.
I understand you like this format, I do to. I understand you donít want it to change, although I donít mind either way. What I donít understand is why you arenít willing to experiment with something else for what is, in effect, a very short period of time.
All I can see is that either you donít trust TRE and suedehead or youíre worried that after 3 weeks of everyone being over there that place might become more popular with the majority.
"Illness is neither an indulgence for which people have to pay,
nor an offence for which they should be penalised, but a misfortune,
the cost of which should be shared by the community"
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- New board - mreckless 18/5/2020, 6:22 pm
- Re: New board - Steve G 18/5/2020, 9:46 pm
- Re: New board - HeatonHatter 18/5/2020, 9:31 pm
- Tell you what I'll never understand... - Bigmartin 18/5/2020, 9:29 pm
- Re: New board - Leo 18/5/2020, 9:29 pm
- Re: New board - Fallowfield Hatter 18/5/2020, 8:49 pm
- Re: New board - SCFCSam 18/5/2020, 8:36 pm
- Re: New board - tH 18/5/2020, 8:26 pm
- Re: New board - Tea Party Podcast 18/5/2020, 8:13 pm
- Re: New board - GazSCFC 18/5/2020, 7:59 pm
- Re: New board - Stonerose 18/5/2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: New board - BWScarf 18/5/2020, 7:10 pm
- BINGO... I've got a line!! - Bredburyhatter 18/5/2020, 7:00 pm
- Re: New board - Bigmartin 18/5/2020, 7:00 pm
- Re: New board - -Nik- 18/5/2020, 6:39 pm
- Re: New board - mattyovrio 18/5/2020, 6:38 pm
- Re: New board - TheRealExile 18/5/2020, 6:31 pm
- Re: New board - suedehead 18/5/2020, 6:31 pm
« Back to index | View thread »