Re: New board
Posted by Stranded Hatter
on 18/5/2020, 8:46 pm, in reply to "Re: New board
Where youíve arrived is where Iíve been the whole time.
Iím currently not intending on voting for either board. I really donít care and donít want to have a say in something that clearly other people care a lot more about than I do.
The more there are tantrums however, the more inclined I am to vote to move. Neither TRE nor suedehead have lied at any point in this process and yet theyíre accused of intending to shut this place by stealth and are equated to the Third Reich.
The only reason I can see for being opposed to such a trial is if people who think the majorityís mind might be changed by an extended period of time there.
"Illness is neither an indulgence for which people have to pay,
nor an offence for which they should be penalised, but a misfortune,
the cost of which should be shared by the community"
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- New board - mreckless 18/5/2020, 6:22 pm
- Re: New board - Steve G 18/5/2020, 9:46 pm
- Re: New board - HeatonHatter 18/5/2020, 9:31 pm
- Tell you what I'll never understand... - Bigmartin 18/5/2020, 9:29 pm
- Re: New board - Leo 18/5/2020, 9:29 pm
- Re: New board - Fallowfield Hatter 18/5/2020, 8:49 pm
- Re: New board - SCFCSam 18/5/2020, 8:36 pm
- Re: New board - tH 18/5/2020, 8:26 pm
- Re: New board - Tea Party Podcast 18/5/2020, 8:13 pm
- Re: New board - GazSCFC 18/5/2020, 7:59 pm
- Re: New board - Stonerose 18/5/2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: New board - BWScarf 18/5/2020, 7:10 pm
- BINGO... I've got a line!! - Bredburyhatter 18/5/2020, 7:00 pm
- Re: New board - Bigmartin 18/5/2020, 7:00 pm
- Re: New board - -Nik- 18/5/2020, 6:39 pm
- Re: New board - mattyovrio 18/5/2020, 6:38 pm
- Re: New board - TheRealExile 18/5/2020, 6:31 pm
- Re: New board - suedehead 18/5/2020, 6:31 pm
« Back to index | View thread »