Possibly like most businessmen, he keeps his plans close to his chest, only choosing to outline the scale of his ambitions. We have had the trust, and more recently Park and Bramhall, and I sometimes think we had an expectation that they would run things past the fan base/Coop etc. I suspect that no longer applies with Stott.
I'm not sure if Debenhams were updating the store in Stockport (they should) they would be pushing plans on customers as they went in store and canvassing opinion. In fact if I was Park or Bramhall and Stott asked me should we canvas the fans opinions etc etc I'd be like no way, you'll end up with 500 different opinions.
A fans forum was mentioned though and that would be an appropriate vehicle to tell us his plans, not that I believe he should be answerable for those plans, not yet anyway.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Underwhelmed - Dave - March Org 12/2/2020, 1:23 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed (or just impatient?) - oakwoodbank 12/2/2020, 6:32 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - BSCJ 12/2/2020, 6:24 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - Marion 12/2/2020, 5:34 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - Durango95 12/2/2020, 5:15 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - Stalybridge Hatter 12/2/2020, 4:58 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - railwayender100 12/2/2020, 3:38 pm
- Realistic expectations - Red Hatter 12/2/2020, 2:50 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - Stranded Hatter 12/2/2020, 2:37 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - Sandbach Hatter 12/2/2020, 2:19 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - Bobsplash 12/2/2020, 2:06 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - sgy 12/2/2020, 1:57 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - mcduff 12/2/2020, 1:42 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - Trickster 12/2/2020, 1:34 pm
- Re: Underwhelmed - dosser jacket 12/2/2020, 1:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »