Posted by MagzWithaHat
on 10/2/2020, 11:45 am, in reply to "Re: Behaviour
There's not many who won't comply if asked to stop swearing while kids are about (for example)....ok they'll probably forget in less than 3 minutes but at least they'd be thinking about it....also if you point out to people that there mate's in danger of death they tend to react whatever state they're in....
What I'm really saying is if you aren't prepared to do anything about it then you have less right to complain....
But every little difference may become a big one if it is insisted on.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Behaviour - dufflecoat 9/2/2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: Behaviour - Bredburyhatter 10/2/2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: Behaviour - lastword 10/2/2020, 7:07 pm
- Re: Behaviour - postmanplod69 10/2/2020, 3:34 pm
- Self policing - Biggles 10/2/2020, 1:37 pm
- Re: Behaviour - MagzWithaHat 10/2/2020, 10:10 am
- Re: Behaviour - alzbarberz 10/2/2020, 9:44 am
- Re: Behaviour - J 10/2/2020, 9:34 am
- Did anyone have a word? - Biggles 10/2/2020, 8:03 am
- Re: Behaviour - Matt and the Bradbury 9/2/2020, 7:50 pm
- Re: Behaviour - TheRealExile 9/2/2020, 7:49 pm
« Back to index | View thread »