Posted by dufflecoat
on 9/2/2020, 7:54 pm, in reply to "Re: Behaviour
Lived in London 20 years and yesterday was the first time I've seen someone on the Tube track as a train approached.
Barking station - train was 100 metres off and this incredibly drunk fan had to be hauled off the tracks. Not funny
Tube back - lads with helium balloons and bragging that they'd nicked them off some local girls.
And some of the bile and vitriol directed at those stewards at the end after justham celebrated was out of order.
Justham goaded the crowd - but some of our lot would have lunged at him if allowed
Our fans are great - and I'm no snowflake - but it's the tiny minority that don't seem to know how to behave
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Behaviour - dufflecoat 9/2/2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: Behaviour - Bredburyhatter 10/2/2020, 7:45 pm
- Re: Behaviour - lastword 10/2/2020, 7:07 pm
- Re: Behaviour - postmanplod69 10/2/2020, 3:34 pm
- Self policing - Biggles 10/2/2020, 1:37 pm
- Re: Behaviour - MagzWithaHat 10/2/2020, 10:10 am
- Re: Behaviour - alzbarberz 10/2/2020, 9:44 am
- Re: Behaviour - J 10/2/2020, 9:34 am
- Did anyone have a word? - Biggles 10/2/2020, 8:03 am
- Re: Behaviour - Matt and the Bradbury 9/2/2020, 7:50 pm
- Re: Behaviour - TheRealExile 9/2/2020, 7:49 pm
- Re: Behaviour - dufflecoat 9/2/2020, 7:54 pm
« Back to index | View thread »