Re: Stadium plans: Pop Side question
So in summary:
1: The land to the south (behind the Pop Side) is protected open space and is essentially untouchable.
2: The land occupied by the Bungalow AND the bowling club is owned by the same person/persons.
3: There is a small piece of land behind the south-east corner of the Railway End which is owned by the Council (or a related housing authority?).
4: There is a small privately-owned builder's yard to the east of the bowling green, which would not impinge on any development of EP.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Stadium plans - HTNS 20/1/2020, 1:30 pm
- Do we not need to buy the ground first? - M20Hatter 20/1/2020, 9:35 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - BJ 20/1/2020, 6:44 pm
- Wonder if Sale Sharks will come knocking? - Fuzzbox 20/1/2020, 6:34 pm
- Re: Stadium plans: Pop Side question - Edinburgh Hatter 20/1/2020, 5:39 pm
- Some years ago ...... - Marion 20/1/2020, 3:26 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - Darkhorse 20/1/2020, 2:45 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - oakwoodbank 20/1/2020, 2:24 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - HTNS 20/1/2020, 2:06 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - PSP 20/1/2020, 1:53 pm
- Re: Stadium plans: Railway End question - Edinburgh Hatter 20/1/2020, 1:49 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - PhilRobbie 20/1/2020, 1:44 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - cobralager 20/1/2020, 1:43 pm
« Back to index | View thread »