Re: Stadium plans
In terms of locality to pubs etc then no.
But it depends how involved a property developer owner wants to get.
You could, if you really wanted, build every pub/cafe on Edgeley in a line alongside a development.
I think its folly to just say no outright.
I agree to a point in regards to the viability of moving but plans can change quickly. Presenting a move away from EP immediately wouldnt be the greatest PR.
As for the actual stadium and what it can bring. Brighton or Chesterfield? Cardiff or Bournemouth? No-one will ever know which is truly better but again is it worth instant dismissal?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Stadium plans - HTNS 20/1/2020, 1:30 pm
- Do we not need to buy the ground first? - M20Hatter 20/1/2020, 9:35 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - BJ 20/1/2020, 6:44 pm
- Wonder if Sale Sharks will come knocking? - Fuzzbox 20/1/2020, 6:34 pm
- Re: Stadium plans: Pop Side question - Edinburgh Hatter 20/1/2020, 5:39 pm
- Some years ago ...... - Marion 20/1/2020, 3:26 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - Darkhorse 20/1/2020, 2:45 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - oakwoodbank 20/1/2020, 2:24 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - HTNS 20/1/2020, 2:06 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - PSP 20/1/2020, 1:53 pm
- Re: Stadium plans: Railway End question - Edinburgh Hatter 20/1/2020, 1:49 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - PhilRobbie 20/1/2020, 1:44 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - cobralager 20/1/2020, 1:43 pm
« Back to index | View thread »