Re: Stadium plans
There is a way to sort the Railway End and access to the Pop Side, but it would involve purchasing both the Labour club and the bowling green, and swapping some of this land for the Council bit in the corner, where the flats were planned to go.
You could then completely flatten the Railway End and build a proper fair-sized stand with decent concourse facilities, and access around (or beneath) it to the Pop Side. And still have land on which to build a few flats behind the new stand... even a new Labour club.
Bad news for bowlers, though I imagine they'd take the pay-off and go elsewhere.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Stadium plans - HTNS 20/1/2020, 1:30 pm
- Do we not need to buy the ground first? - M20Hatter 20/1/2020, 9:35 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - BJ 20/1/2020, 6:44 pm
- Wonder if Sale Sharks will come knocking? - Fuzzbox 20/1/2020, 6:34 pm
- Re: Stadium plans: Pop Side question - Edinburgh Hatter 20/1/2020, 5:39 pm
- Some years ago ...... - Marion 20/1/2020, 3:26 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - Darkhorse 20/1/2020, 2:45 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - oakwoodbank 20/1/2020, 2:24 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - HTNS 20/1/2020, 2:06 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - PSP 20/1/2020, 1:53 pm
- Re: Stadium plans: Railway End question - Edinburgh Hatter 20/1/2020, 1:49 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - PhilRobbie 20/1/2020, 1:44 pm
- Re: Stadium plans - cobralager 20/1/2020, 1:43 pm
« Back to index | View thread »