Posted by Ill Informed
on 14/1/2020, 10:31 am, in reply to "Re: Reaction
The big mistakes were made when Snape and the Gibbons were in charge. Evans, Fearn, McKnight. Even thinking about the Evans situation gives me the shivers. How could someone be allowed to take decisions on the promise of future investment?
Clearly the current directors can't be absolved of blame as they were also around at the time. But they have got rid of the entirely useless people and achieved stability, instead of which they could just have walked away and cut their losses.
Anyway, if all goes well, we have the opportunity to consign the last 10 years to history.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Reaction - Whitey 13/1/2020, 9:13 pm
- Re: Reaction - Biggles 14/1/2020, 8:17 am
- Re: Reaction - Sparta FC 14/1/2020, 8:10 am
- Re: Reaction - BillyByrne 14/1/2020, 6:33 am
- It sums up their reign - Jack 13/1/2020, 11:39 pm
- Re: Reaction - Dave - March Org 13/1/2020, 10:53 pm
- Re: Reaction - Stranded Hatter 13/1/2020, 10:40 pm
- Re: Reaction - Fred Flange 13/1/2020, 10:22 pm
- Re: Reaction - mattyovrio 13/1/2020, 9:39 pm
- Re: Reaction - since77 13/1/2020, 9:38 pm
- Re: Reaction - johnmuirsafro 13/1/2020, 9:24 pm
- Re: Reaction - Irish Hatter 13/1/2020, 9:20 pm
- Re: Reaction - LeeSCFC 13/1/2020, 9:15 pm
- Re: Reaction - Bobsplash 13/1/2020, 9:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »