Posted by Fred Flange
on 13/1/2020, 11:14 pm, in reply to "Re: Reaction
I'm surprised they've not been on one of those consumer rights tv programmes, looking sad faced while explaining how they were duped, by the promise of a too good to be true return on their investment from the 'land deal', into buying a debt free full time football league club that was obviously, but unknown to them, about to go into 'literal oblivion'.
They really did have the last laugh didn't they...
"I will repay all the shareholder loans and debts in the business"
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Reaction - Whitey 13/1/2020, 9:13 pm
- Re: Reaction - Biggles 14/1/2020, 8:17 am
- Re: Reaction - Sparta FC 14/1/2020, 8:10 am
- Re: Reaction - BillyByrne 14/1/2020, 6:33 am
- It sums up their reign - Jack 13/1/2020, 11:39 pm
- Re: Reaction - Dave - March Org 13/1/2020, 10:53 pm
- Re: Reaction - Stranded Hatter 13/1/2020, 10:40 pm
- Re: Reaction - Fred Flange 13/1/2020, 10:22 pm
- Re: Reaction - mattyovrio 13/1/2020, 9:39 pm
- Re: Reaction - since77 13/1/2020, 9:38 pm
- Re: Reaction - johnmuirsafro 13/1/2020, 9:24 pm
- Re: Reaction - Irish Hatter 13/1/2020, 9:20 pm
- Re: Reaction - LeeSCFC 13/1/2020, 9:15 pm
- Re: Reaction - Bobsplash 13/1/2020, 9:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »