Posted by Fred Flange
on 13/1/2020, 10:22 pm, in reply to "Reaction
I wonder if they'd have been so keen to 'save the club' (what was it saved from, several years languishing in non league oblivion, huge debts, losing full time professional status?) if the prospect of earning a nice bit of bunce from the so called land deal wasn't on offer?
They really did have the last laugh didn't they...
"I will repay all the shareholder loans and debts in the business"
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Reaction - Whitey 13/1/2020, 9:13 pm
- Re: Reaction - Biggles 14/1/2020, 8:17 am
- Re: Reaction - Sparta FC 14/1/2020, 8:10 am
- Re: Reaction - BillyByrne 14/1/2020, 6:33 am
- It sums up their reign - Jack 13/1/2020, 11:39 pm
- Re: Reaction - Dave - March Org 13/1/2020, 10:53 pm
- Re: Reaction - Stranded Hatter 13/1/2020, 10:40 pm
- Re: Reaction - Fred Flange 13/1/2020, 10:22 pm
- Re: Reaction - mattyovrio 13/1/2020, 9:39 pm
- Re: Reaction - since77 13/1/2020, 9:38 pm
- Re: Reaction - johnmuirsafro 13/1/2020, 9:24 pm
- Re: Reaction - Irish Hatter 13/1/2020, 9:20 pm
- Re: Reaction - LeeSCFC 13/1/2020, 9:15 pm
- Re: Reaction - Bobsplash 13/1/2020, 9:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »