Stockport County Supporters Messageboard
[ Reply | Stockport County Supporters Messageboard ]
We only have funding for 100 community tickets...
Posted by Red Hatter
on 15/8/2019, 9:55 am
Quite a lot of people have asked me both on here and at the match whether the Community Ticket initiative is returning? The scheme has now been launched for this season, but we really need more donations, before I can approach junior football clubs and community groups in any number. https://www.stockportcounty.com/community-ticket-scheme-launched-for-the-2019-20-season/
We only have around £200 left over from this season and £170 for this season. I've donated £50.
This will purchase around 185 tickets, but 75 have already been allocated to AFC Phonenix Juniors for the Torquay United game.
If this scheme is to run again - and also on any sort of scale, we need funding. Only needs to be a small amount, but if enough of us contribute, then we can invite more junior football clubs and community groups to Edgeley Park.
I think the opening two games which had bumper 4,000+ attendances, together with a large number of youngsters demonstrate the Community Ticket scheme and the Healthy Living initiative (run by the Club) work very well and build the County fan base.
Please can you donate at; https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/john-giles
Royal blue, not faded blue!
- We only have funding for 100 community tickets... - Red Hatter 15/8/2019, 9:55 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Many thanks to Rob McCann, Paul Shaw and Sue Gill - Red Hatter 16/8/2019, 8:24 am
- Many thanks to Dave Shaw, Dave, Nick Clark, Anon, Roger C - Red Hatter 15/8/2019, 7:02 pm
- Re: We only have funding for 100 community tickets... - LifelongHatter 15/8/2019, 4:10 pm
- Wow! - Red Hatter 15/8/2019, 2:55 pm
- Re: We only have funding for 100 community tickets... - BillyByrne 15/8/2019, 12:07 pm
- Re: We only have funding for 100 community tickets... - mattyovrio 15/8/2019, 10:31 am
- Many thanks Biggles - Red Hatter 15/8/2019, 10:30 am