Posted by Pirate
on 21/7/2019, 10:54 am, in reply to "Re: Analysis
Agreed. Still time for things to change. However, from JG's last interview, it seems that he is going to rely more on the loan market to fill any perceived gaps.
Given the extra revenue you identify(clearly in excess of the extra travel & wage bill costs) it does seem strange that we have not yet brought in serious replacements for Duxbury and Warburton. Plus a CB to replace Stott given Keene is better in a defensive midfield role.
It is difficult to believe that Jim as a coach would actually prefer loanees to his own players. We are in a higher division and logically need to strengthen beyond last year. I accept that squad continuity is a bonus and some players can develop to meet the challenge but equally some will not.
So where is the investment in the squad to support promotion ...................
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Analysis - Dave - March Org 21/7/2019, 1:37 am
- Re: Analysis - rreckless 22/7/2019, 9:17 am
- Re: Analysis - ancienthatter 21/7/2019, 2:17 pm
- Re: Analysis - Talisman 21/7/2019, 12:54 pm
- Re: Analysis - sweeney4england 21/7/2019, 12:53 pm
- Re: Analysis - Roscoe 21/7/2019, 11:59 am
- Re: Analysis - SamScfc 21/7/2019, 9:22 am
- Re: Analysis - Red Hatter 21/7/2019, 9:00 am
- Re: Analysis - Pirate 21/7/2019, 10:54 am
- Re: Analysis - dosser jacket 21/7/2019, 10:15 am
- Re: Analysis - timberwolf 21/7/2019, 9:08 am
- Re: Analysis - Bobsplash 21/7/2019, 8:54 am
- Re: Analysis - dosser jacket 21/7/2019, 8:48 am
- Re: Analysis - mreckless 21/7/2019, 8:46 am
- Re: Analysis - scfcbobby 21/7/2019, 4:54 am
- Re: Analysis - tH 21/7/2019, 4:21 am
- Re: Analysis - Oghani's Lovechild 21/7/2019, 3:16 am
- Re: Analysis - Durango95 21/7/2019, 2:20 am
« Back to index | View thread »