[ Post a Response | Ask Cheryl Carlson ]
Thanks for the quick reply. Just wondering though what you mean exactly by "after the weather breaks". With Michigan weather seems like that could be as late as May. Haha! If I go the puppy route I am looking at mid to late May of this year, otherwise I'd probably choose to wait until after graduation due to coordinating with my schedule (timing puppy stage during lightest part of schedule). I know you have a couple litters due around that time, but I don't know what your waiting list looks like. Thanks!