You'll like your new laptop so hope you're daughter can set it up for you soon.
I've decided to learn to live with insomnia. The med that we tried didn't agree with me and there are no others to try. So I was up most of the night last night.
We have to decide if we're going on the trip, so I set a Monday deadline for our decision. Hubby wants to see if the company cancels the cruise. We have cancellation insurance if we cancel with the "cancel for any reason" rider. I reminded him that if we cance we won't be going anywhere until September when we go to Ashland, OR, to see some plays.