I'm looking for a Celentano film that I saw once or twice on German television. Since this was over a decade ago, I can only remember a few details:
1. A girl (20+) wants to do something with Celentano necessarily. I think I remember that he rejects her because she is too young.
2. Celentano is a good friend of the local priest.
3. The girl moves to a city to go to school. I forget what she studies.
4. Celentano travels and confronts her at school.
5. There it comes up for discussion with the teacher, who wants to know what Celentano actually does.
6. Celentano pretends to be a heating plumber.
7. At some point, the teacher speaks the phrase "I was heating myself for a long time." Because Celentano confused him.
That is not much and some things can be wrong. But maybe that says something to somebody!
Help! Which movie is this?
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Promotional Marketing Example
« Back to index