Re: Glove recommendation
Posted by Duran Glove Relacing on April 15, 2020, 5:40 pm, in reply to "Glove recommendation "
It depends on your preference and what you can afford. I've taken a part over 350 gloves in the past year and a half and this would be my take for whatever it's worth. |
- large deep pocket
- large handstall
- adjustable cinch strap wrist closure which i've seen many broken over time from constant pulling.
- leather is decent quality which you'll be able to get multiple seasons out of
- decent price point
- not terrible to break in
- lighter than super Z
- brand new has a shallower pocket than super Z but with work & patience can make larger
- more comfortable handstall. To me, my hand doesn't swim in it like it does with Super Z
- adjustable traditional wrist strap.
- high quality leather with superskin outer shell. Inner components are second to none. Will last a long time if taken care of.
- usually more money but well worth it
- may be a bit tougher to break than super Z
I would always recommend the A2000 based on what i've worked on but really comes down to whatever you prefer and what you can afford.