A Conference Team next year - paying players based on MERIT
Posted by Having Fun on September 18, 2019, 1:12 am
New A Conf. team, “EARN YOUR KEEP”, is forming for next year.... |
- Flights, unis, rooms, player pay and full Miken package included.
HOW DOES PAY WORK:
- Players that hit over .650 get $500 / .700 gets $1K / .800+ $2K. Players are paid at end of tourney.
- Players that hit 1.000 (w/ at least 10 ABs) receive $4K
- A Worlds is X2 pay.
- If we win A Worlds, each player receives $1K bonus regardless of avg. or number of ABs. A Worlds MVP receives $2K.
- Team bonus of $200 for any game where defense holds opposing team under 10 runs.
- Players that hit at or under .500 in two consecutive tourneys are automatically cut.
- Players that hit at or under .500 in two tourneys throughout season are on “probation” and are subject to being cut at any time.
- C/B players that want to tryout must hit .650+ in first tourney or they’re cut.
- Cut players must return all Miken gear and unis or you will be frozen on roster.
- Any player caught swinging a shaved bat will be automatically cut.
**If you’ve read this far, you know it’s a joke....but it isn’t the worst idea
***DW, don’t delete this. Let us have a little fun.