Re: Team folding... Fund question
Posted by Vivid #13 on June 25, 2019, 6:55 pm, in reply to "Re: Team folding... Fund question"
First thing is this...the objective was to raise the money for the TEAM. Not the players. The TEAM. You leave the team you get 0. Period. That money was supposed to be used to cover event costs, travel, etc (I'm guessing) not to supplement anyones income. |
So the order would be this:
1. If you did Raffles or anything make sure your obligations for the fundraiser were met.
2. Get a total from the Sponsor for what they purchased. If you have enough money repay the sponsor for what they spent on you.
3. Determine who among the remaining players has fronted any event expenses (balls, fees, etc) and reimburse them.
4. Determine who paid for gas, etc to get to any travel events. Compensate them if you can.
5. Finally if you have anything left over then you divide the remainder among the remaining players.