[ Post a Response | The Old Scout Message Board ]
Posted by JK99 on July 29, 2022, 3:34 pm
Way back when, in the aluminum days, as far as I know only Louisville, Easton, Worth, Bombat, DeMarini, Paragon (Anderson), American Modern Metals and for a short time Grover were actually making bats. Everyone else was having one of these companies make the bats for them.
Now with Composite bats, there are the usual suspects, Worth/Miken/Easton, Louisville, DeMarini, whom, I assume are making their own bats.... All the new players in the industry, Adidas/Suncoast, Onyx, Pure, Juno, Anarchy, Monsta, are all these companies making their own bats with their own facilities? or are there a handful of companies making bats for everyone?
- Re: bat manufacturers - Goose July 29, 2022, 5:28 pm
- Re: bat manufacturers - Bats July 30, 2022, 12:11 am
- Re: bat manufacturers - cole36 August 1, 2022, 3:21 pm
- Re: bat manufacturers - well August 2, 2022, 8:28 am
- Pure 1 piece bats - Cliff_C August 2, 2022, 11:26 am