[ Post a Response | The Old Scout Message Board ]
Posted by DW on April 29, 2021, 11:52 am, in reply to "Why
I am lucky to be fully vaccinated as of this past Monday but working these tournaments is my job. I made a decision a year ago to work or lose my house and with a wife and 4 kids I chose work.
Definitely everyone should continue to take precautions and evaluate their own personal risk each week.
Covid is far from over, in fact cases in the world are at an all time high. And cases in the USA are still at the same level they were last summer.
- Re: Why - Doc April 29, 2021, 12:55 pm
- Re: Why - baller96 April 29, 2021, 1:14 pm
- Re: Why - Amish April 29, 2021, 6:58 pm
- Re: Why - Amish April 29, 2021, 6:59 pm
- Re: Why - just a coincidence ha April 30, 2021, 1:21 pm
- Re: Why - the more you know April 30, 2021, 1:23 pm
- Re: Why - a bit more context April 30, 2021, 1:35 pm