1. Drove 40 miles to a local minor league stadium and ran a baseball camp for 50 underprivileged youth with a handful of minor leagues and high school coaches.
2. Checked old scout for any worthy posts that I may or may not read.
3. Watched fox news and threw my remote at the wall as I do weekly
4. Cleaned the garage which smelled like old softball bags with grandson and found some old softball shirts and trophies and laughed on why I keep all that crap.
5. Checked old scout, thought about posting something but refrained.
6. Mowed the lawn and did honey do list items with the wife.
7. Went to Sams Club witht the wife
8. Posted on old scout about family time (Plural and Singular)
9 Watched Fox news again and laughed my ass off, plus threw the remote at the wall.
10. Went to the dump
11. Read old scout rebuttals with some weak ass s h i t talking
12. Ate some fish tacos and crab sandwich with the family
13. Watched the Celtics choke
14. Mixed in a few cold ones of Old English 800 too tall cans
15. Walked 3 miles each day with the wife
P.S. Friday gutted out our rental with my bro, but I won't count that
Thats about it. What did you do?