It is time for a "DW's Stupid Bets" update
Posted by DW on February 2, 2021, 1:51 pm
Every few years I make a stupid bet that never comes to fruition. Currently I have a standing bet that a 140 pound player cannot hit an over the fence homer on a 300 foot fence in 10 pitches with a classic m ball and a usssa tested bat. Winner will get $100. No one has ever tried to win this bet in the 7 years it has been available. I actually think I could lose this bet at some point.
The 2nd bet I have is that a pro MLB player (current or retired) cannot get on base 7 out of 10 times against a Major team on a baseball field. Winner gets a $1,000 from me donated to the charity of their choice. No one has taken me up on this bet (and probably never will).
Recently I posted the Texas vs Maryland Challenge Cup semifinal game and someone named Anthony Conant posted a comment on the video saying "The sad truth is the best high school Texas and Maryland baseball teams will beat team Texas and team Maryland."
So my 3rd bet is that no high school team can beat Team Texas in a usssa slowpitch game. I will donate $1,000 to the high schools baseball teams program if the high school team wins the slowpitch game. I would prefer it to be a baseball field but would probably be good with any field.
All I want out of any of these bets is the video of whatever bet I am taken up on.
- Re: It is time for a "DW's Stupid Bets" update - big ben 7 February 2, 2021, 2:08 pm
- Re: It is time for a "DW's Stupid Bets" update - LOL February 2, 2021, 3:18 pm
- Re: It is time for a "DW's Stupid Bets" update - Truth February 2, 2021, 4:11 pm
- Re: It is time for a "DW's Stupid Bets" update - Ball don’t lie February 3, 2021, 11:52 am
- Re: It is time for a "DW's Stupid Bets" update - Shark February 3, 2021, 7:49 pm
- Re: It is time for a "DW's Stupid Bets" update - NImmo February 6, 2021, 1:44 pm