I will be sending a list of these questions to the sponsors, managers, and players of the Conference to answer to see what has support to bring up at the convention or managers meetings.
Topics for the Managers meeting at the Major or the Convention:
1) Is there any support for using the Safety Bag?
2) Is there any support for a 53 foot pitching rubber?
3) Is there any support for getting rid of the "if" game at regular season conference events?
4) Should there be a date when you can no longer add higher level experienced players unless you drop an equal player?
5) Is there any new ideas for penalties for forfeits?
6) Is there any new ideas for penalties for dropping out of tournaments within 14 days of the tournament start?
7) Should we get rid of the special point tournaments that start at 180?
8) Should there be a 3 or 4 chip rule for AA?
9) Should there be a 3 or 4 chip rule for A?
10) If you make the Major in top 16 you START (doesn’t mean finish) the next year AA?
11) During the season teams can’t pick up more than 1 player from a folded higher level team without moving to the next higher classification?
12) Sponsors cannot change teams during the season?
13) When do the contracts for the next year come out?
14) Should tournament team lists be online and updated daily?
15) What is the policy for when brackets are redrawn?
16) What is the policy for teams dropping out of tournaments and the points given to those that stay in?
17) Do you support using the Dudley Pro-M ball on 300 foot fields?
18) What ball should be used on BLD's, 300's, 325's, and baseball fields?
19) Should the schedule have more 325+ field tournaments?
20) Should 'A' have a points cap?
21) Should Major have a points cap and if so what should it be?