1) At this level, there shouldn't be near as many "accidental homers" as there are. Players are good enough they should be able to take something off their swings and hit a line or a hole.
2) The ball is an equalizer where teams can compete on smaller fields with the Major teams just as using a Classic Plus on stadium fields is an equalizer.
3) We aren't supposed to be equal to the Major teams so get rid of the DAMN BALL before someone gets killed.
4) If this ball remains in the game(which it shouldn't), move the rubber back, make all bases 80' and play on 325' plus fields only.
5) The majority of the middle shots were intentional no matter what anyone says(see #1, don't take first strike instead try to put it on the line). I saw only 1 true accidental middle shot and that is when John Nelson turned his feet to go to the right side and accidentally smoked it between Dirty's feet because he got ahead of the ball.
6) People who don't play at this level, especially don't pitch at this level, enjoy seeing the middle shots and BOMBS. So will it ever change???
7) The giving of the points to Cheap Suites was horse shit and pretty sure everyone agrees. Should put the MWS back to the Top16 and leave it at that. However, the bottom 6 fighting for position should have been in a seperate bracket to battle it out.