* Yet again please explain what the Elite list is? All I know of is Major list and watch list.
* Based upon what facts? You yourself have admitted that you have not been to a conference event and have hardly watched any live stream. Which means that you have not seen the majority of the players on the list so you are basing your bet on statistics during your playing career when single walls and restricted flight balls made it more necessary to PED up.
* You have again failed to take into account the improvement in technology with the current bats and balls being used.
* Please again explain to me how USSSA has built a game that rewards PED users? The MWS is the only world played on a full stadium field, AA has temp fences at 325 ft.
* I've provided you the statistics before that over 80% of the season is played on short fields, with rocket launcher bats, and reachable home run limits. If the solution you have proposed is currently in effect why do you believe that the usage is not decreasing by your unfounded accusations? How much shorter do you want the fences? How much hotter do you want the bats? How much hotter do you want the ball being used? How much lower do you want the home run limit?
* Tim if we used your individually at some point to play upper ball criteria you'd probably never have had a clean team in your career.