[ Post a Response | The Old Scout Message Board ]
Posted by kelly camby on June 24, 2020, 12:08 pm, in reply to "Re: Mask
@advocate okay fine... but are you running around for these 8 hours a day? is your heart rate up cause of running ? players that are playing the game already need oxygen, wearing a mask is understandable for reasons but when playing a sport it will restrict players breathing ability 100%. complete body NEEDS oxygen if it gets restricted then you WILL have players passing out. especially if the weather is hot out.Again it has been said many times before if you are seriously scared stay the hell home. that goes for anyone. if you ARE sick and feeling possible symptoms STAY home.
I know I would personally NOT want to wear a mask to play ball or any other sport for that matter
again just ones opinions...
- Re: Mask - Advocate June 24, 2020, 12:23 pm
- Re: Mask - Advocate June 24, 2020, 12:34 pm
- Re: Mask - kelly camby June 24, 2020, 1:09 pm
- Re: Mask - Joe Watcher June 24, 2020, 1:09 pm
- Re: Mask - Advocate June 24, 2020, 1:32 pm
- Re: Mask - To advocate... June 24, 2020, 1:35 pm
- Re: Mask - SP13 June 24, 2020, 2:40 pm
- Re: Mask - Joe Watcher June 24, 2020, 2:45 pm