[ Post a Response | The Old Scout Message Board ]
Re: Cali Major Moving to Yuma
TK you are 100% WRONG. There absolutely is something USSSA can and SHOULD do about this. Figure out which locations will let you play NOW, move tournaments accordingly NOW, and have your schedule set NOW. This isn't rocket science. I waited until June 17th to book flights for Palm Springs so I wouldn't have to change anything knowing it was going to cost $200-300 more per ticket. Now it changes 6 days out from when most Eastern US guys have to fly out for Western US events? I don't mind any location, but damn, give us a little better notice than less than a week prior to first game. If we have to play ALL events in Florida, Arizona and Ohio then so be it, but for heavens sake, make a call on it now. We still have a few that are up in the air for sure like Maryland and Virginia. Go ahead and move anything that will not guarantee their facilities to be open. Move stuff to other states if needed.