[ Post a Response | The Old Scout Message Board ]
Re: Cali Major Moving to Yuma
Way to wait to the last minute to make a decision USSSA. It's understandable that we must abide by the government rules. But if it even in question why not just move it at least 2 weeks out. This really forces the hand of a lot of teams to not participate. It's a logistics nightmare.