Women’s Arizona Dual:
1/2. Toss up between Derby Girls and the new TDB women’s team on who will take home the W.
Looks like Team 24 and SNI are sitting this one out.
Women’s Conference Rankings:
1. Team 24 - 2 major World Series wins in a row. Definitely front runner. Not the same team as last year with roster changes. Will they keep it together is the question.
2. SNI - winning the A and ASA. Quite a few roster/sponsor moves. Hopefully they gel well together and keep running through the ranks.
3. TDB/Easton: Brand new team but with the most talented young roster by far. Curious to see how they do throughout the year. Could take it all at the end.
4. Derby Girls/Easton: Always in the top with some of the best talent out there always. One of the most clutch teams but can they continue to hang on with these young new teams out there to prove themselves.
5. Low Bobs: A team that has been around forever with some new fresh faces and lots of talent. Will give the top 4 a run for their money.
What are your predictions??