[ Post a Response | The Old Scout Message Board ]
Posted by head shaker on November 29, 2019, 9:52 pm, in reply to "Re: BUMPS
You are correct about BCI winning USSSA state and getting 13-16th at C world's. But can we note, they were 5-2 in class with a 4-2 record at world's, meaning they were 1-0 in class the rest of the year. The state was listed as C state but it was C and D combined with 6 teams total 2 C and 4 D teams. They were 13-5 in all of their games this year. I know of nowhere in the bylaws that winning state or 13th-16th at a 78 team world that the top 10% would be an AUTO Bump would make them an AUTO Bump. Maybe,but not warranted,an NCC Bump.
Their sponsor not only sponsers them but also helps out 2 or 3 other teams with sponsorship between $3-5 grand a year. He is the best sponsor around Ga the last 20 years. He has never paid players Cash to play!! He would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. And you heard it here first,he will not be anywhere as involved after this year due to this being the 2nd time in 4 years his teams were unfairly bumped according to USSSA rules and bylaws!! His treadstone team 3 years ago was wrongly bumped in March as they had less then 3 players who played 1 class higher the previous year but because their 9-0 record at the middle of March in 2 cold weather Ironman tournies in Feb they were bumped before April 1rst. He is tired of being within the rules and bylaws in print,yet wrongfully bumped.
- Re: BUMPS - DW November 29, 2019, 9:58 pm
- Re: BUMPS - head shaker November 30, 2019, 1:11 am
- Re: BUMPS - Bci....you mean eagle paint November 30, 2019, 7:02 am
- Re: BUMPS - ITK November 30, 2019, 8:10 pm
- Re: BUMPS - Not reclassed December 1, 2019, 11:28 pm
- Re: BUMPS - Wrong again December 7, 2019, 1:45 am
- Re: BUMPS - AB December 3, 2019, 2:00 pm
- Re: BUMPS - ITK December 3, 2019, 4:30 pm
- Re: BUMPS - OhioUpperBall29 December 18, 2019, 10:40 pm
- Re: BUMPS - TK December 2, 2019, 2:13 pm