[ Post a Response | The Old Scout Message Board ]
Posted by Joe Watcher on November 21, 2019, 1:41 pm, in reply to "Re: PEDs
I'm really confused as to why bat manufactures would care about their product being altered in a secondary market?
1. the bats already get hotter than the performance cap, with normal use.
2. Altering the bat voids the warranty, far better margin on one bat not returned than on providing a warranty.
3. Shaved bats break faster and thus more sales volume as well.
USSSA's job is to test the bats they allow to get a stamp and maintain the rules of the game.
Shaved bats are a win/win for bat makers.
- Re: PEDs - Baseball fan November 21, 2019, 2:22 pm
- Re: PEDs - Joe Watcher November 21, 2019, 2:31 pm
- Re: PEDs - Baseball fan November 21, 2019, 2:53 pm
- Re: PEDs - SteveO November 21, 2019, 3:00 pm
- Re: PEDs - Baseball fan November 21, 2019, 3:05 pm