Conference Championship and A Worlds
Posted by Hurricane D on August 28, 2019, 4:09 pm
So what is the plan for this weekend? Surely we aren’t playing in 100mph winds as this thing approaches and trying to get out before landfall?? When will usssa decide for the safety of the teams traveling in. If they can even get in!