[ Post a Response | The Old Scout Message Board ]
Posted by no one on August 16, 2019, 1:05 pm
is it just me or is it noticeable how much less chirping on balls and strikes there is in usa events, with major players in it. not saying that there arent iffy calls but why is it that the conference players who chirp on calls regularly in usssa are taking questionable calls and getting back in the box/play and getting over it better than they appear to in usssa?
watched purcel take an iffy high/deep call, shake his head and get back in the box without a word.
is it that they know they can chirp and get away with it in usssa because they know umps, buddies outside the game, will let them push the line.
not claiming its perfect church league but better so far.
refreshing. will probably jinx it.
- Re: WHY - KL17 August 16, 2019, 1:20 pm
- Re: WHY - Black and White August 16, 2019, 1:47 pm
- Re: WHY - DCuff August 16, 2019, 2:18 pm
- Re: WHY - DW August 16, 2019, 2:27 pm
- Re: WHY - Player August 16, 2019, 5:01 pm
- Re: WHY - Yoo August 16, 2019, 10:21 pm
- Re: WHY - 0-2 August 17, 2019, 7:56 am
- Re: WHY - Sherlock Homeboy August 17, 2019, 9:12 am