What should I bring to an interview?
Posted by So close! on 5/24/2022, 5:32 pm
I am in the process of interviewing for my first full-time job. I have a final round interview with the principal for a school I would be thrilled to work at. |
Im preparing for the interview like usual. (running through questions, doing more research on the school, etc...)
Round 1 and 2 were both virtual and this one is face to face. So my question is what should I bring to this interview.
my plan right now is
1. Small folders with my resume, cover letter, and some certification documents... Each person interviewing will get one.
2. one large binder with the same stuff the small ones have PLUS
- Classroom Management Philosophy
- Curriculum for Middle School and Beginners
- Year at a Glance for Middle School and High School
- A few scans from supplemental books and exercises I use
- Copies of my UIL scoring sheets
Anything else I should consider bringing?