Applications are available for these platforms:
- - - - Windows - - - Mac - - - Android/Chromebook
The Band Bundle includes hundreds of animated videos that teach, guide class or home practice, and/or allow for assessment.
Characteristics of each video:
• Variable tempo from 40 bpm to 180 bpm
• User selection of unison, duet, or quartet (Rhythm Curriculum)
• Loops to ensure sufficient repetition
• Selectable “on the fly” one measure loops (Rhythm Curriculum)
• Optional click track and visual tempo cues or muted click track
The parts of the Band Bundle are:
• Complete rhythm counting curriculum
- - - Includes instruction, practice, and assessment.
- - - Starts with foot tap and progresses sequentially through multimeters, compound time, and irregular meters.
• Virtual and printable beginning band method
- - - 14 skill sets (one skill set = one beginner book page but with 5 times the material)
- - - 20 exercises in each skill set
- - - Yes – 20 exercises on concert F
- - - Etc. for every skill set.
- - - Starts with concert F in whole notes.
- - - Ends with accents, staccato, legato, and dynamics in various rhythms and ranges.
• All major scales and arpeggios in various rhythms
- - - Quarter notes
- - - Eighth notes
- - - Triplets
- - - Sixteenth notes
When you order, ask for the Yellow Board Discount. You can learn more about the Band Bundle and place an order through this page of our website.
RhythmBee Band Bundle
Or contact us to order in person or for a personal conference about our material:
903-725-3304 (business line)