[ Post a Response | The Yellow Board ]
Posted by Dennis Syring on 10/21/2021, 8:18 pm
On March 15th I was doing my daily ride on my indoor bicycle setup.I generally go for a max heart rate of 145. But on that faithful day I hit 175 before I was even warmed up. This came completely out of the blue.
I was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Now I'm on 3 meds to control my heart irregularities and have had my heart "shocked" twice to get back into sinus rhythm.
I have not been in a hospital since I was 16. So at 72 I thought my health was excellent.
Have any of you experienced afib? If so, what did you do for a remedy? The next step for me is cardiac ablation. Have any of you had this done and how successful was it? When I was young I got tired of old folks complaining about their health. Now I am one of them. Bummer.
- Re: Afib - Dennis Syring 11/5/2021, 10:01 am
- Re: Afib - Tom Shine 10/25/2021, 2:17 pm
- Re: Afib - V henry 10/22/2021, 7:07 pm
- Re: Afib - Dennis Syring 10/23/2021, 8:39 am
- Re: Afib - Bryce Leonard 10/26/2021, 11:13 am
- Re: Afib - Vh 10/22/2021, 6:58 pm
- Re: Afib - Wife of a wild heart 10/22/2021, 9:50 am
- Re: Afib - HBP 10/22/2021, 7:54 am
- Re: Afib - Eakins 10/22/2021, 5:22 am
- Re: Afib - James Marioneaux 10/21/2021, 10:54 pm
- Re: Afib - Dennis Syring 10/22/2021, 6:26 pm
- Re: Afib - Dennis Syring 10/25/2021, 5:27 pm
- Re: Afib - Dennis Syring 11/20/2021, 8:27 am